Tuesday, January 6, 2009

what an awful night, but I made it all night with out eating.

It was horrible. I tossed and turned all night. Eating at night has really become a habit. I even had dreams of eating. At one point I got up to go to the bathroom and found myself heading for the kitchen. I am proud to say I stopped myself. I was so happy when morning came! I can't remember the last time I made it all night with out eating something. This is a huge breakthrough for me because I eat most of my calories in the middle of the night. Thank you all for your support. Reading about your good days and rough days has helped me so much to come forward and face my problems and be honest about them. You are all an inspiration to keep going and never give up.

8 comments:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU! And now that you've made it for one night you can make it another! This is a phenomenal breakthrough! BE PROUD of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on!

    This IS a big breakthrough. Utilize how good it feels to have put a stop to that pattern, even once, and use it to help you stop the next time the urge comes your way.

    Again, WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the dreams about eating too! Great job catching yourself - that's a hard thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO GO my friend! That is so so so so awesome! I'm just curious...do you bring anything to bed with you to distract you, like a book or your laptop? Usually when my hands are trying to hold a book or type or something I am not thinking about food. I have sleepless nights too. Well done girl, how about making that 2 nights in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! It is one victory at a time that allows us to grow our confidence and KNOW that we can do this. If you can do it once, you can do it again. I'm proud of ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your victory! It really is one day at a time like they say. One victory after another (and so on). That's the way to do it, and you're showing the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job! I am SUPER impressed, as well as inspired. Keep up the good work, know that you have LOTS of people rooting you on, and give yourself TONS of praise and kudos - you totally deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete